For Lending Business
Mitigate Borrower Risk and Grow Your Business
Qualify the AML risk in your business with complete visibility of your customer profile and transactions.
All Your Compliance Needs Under One Roof
Complete Protection from AML Risk
De-risk your business with a 360-degree dynamic risk view of borrowers, guarantors and associated parties. Stay on top of your AML risk with a centralised solution to manage transaction monitoring, screening, customer risk scoring and investigation.
Detect hidden risks
Reduce Compliance Operations Costs by 50%
Use the machine-learning capabilities of Tookitaki's AML Suite to reduce false alerts and enable your compliance team to focus on material risk, thereby drastically improving SLAs for compliance reporting (STRs).
Get the Power of Tookitaki’s AML Suite
- Multi-fold risk coverage with the latest typologies aligned to your business needs.
- In-production simulation mode for rapid fine-tuning of thresholds without relying on IT.
- Focus on material risk and minimise false positives using self-learning AI models.
Dynamic Risk Scoring
- 360-degree customer risk profile based on demographic and behavioural data.
- Event-driven triggers for most current risk score in sync with customer activity.
- Predictable CDD/ODD program cost with lower misclassification of customer risk.
- Zero-touch real-time, on-demand, and continuous screening of customers and payments.
- Highly accurate hits using fuzzy logic combined with 12+ advanced algorithms.
- Centralise all transaction monitoring, screening and CDD alerts as a customer level case for effective investigation.
- Seamless reporting with automated STR and CTR reports as per local or goAML standards.
The Preferred Solution for Lending firms
to stay ahead in the fight against financial crime
Partnering with Tookitaki was a strategic decision to strengthen our AML compliance framework and provide more secure and efficient financing solutions to our customers. Tookitaki's comprehensive suite of solutions aligns perfectly with our goals of achieving regulatory compliance, operational efficiency, and customer-centric financial services.
Compliance Office of a Middle East Lending Business