For Traditional Banks
Improve Quality, Reduce Cost
Upgrade your TM, Screening and Customer Risk Assessment solutions to get more comprehensive risk coverage in real time with more accurate alerts.
Transform Legacy Setup with State-of-the-Art Solution
Get Rid of Manual Rules
With fully automated typologies, let the system do the hard work of optimizing the detection of AML risk. So you don't have to work out the rules to monitor and the thresholds to use.
Manage AML Model Changes in Days, not Months
Reduce Compliance Operations Costs by 50%
Use the machine-learning capabilities of Tookitaki's AML Suite to reduce false alerts and enable your compliance team to focus on material risk, thereby drastically improving SLAs for compliance reporting (STRs).
Get the Power of Tookitaki’s AML Suite
- Multi-fold risk coverage with latest typologies aligned to your business needs.
- In-production simulation mode for rapid fine-tuning of thresholds without relying on IT.
- Focus on material risk and minimize false positives using self-learning AI models.
Dynamic Risk Scoring
- 360-degree customer risk profile based on demographic and behavioural data.
- Event-driven triggers for most current risk score in sync with customer activity.
- Predictable CDD/ODD program cost with lower misclassification of customer risk.
- Zero-touch real-time, on-demand, and continuous screening of customers and payments.
- Highly accurate hits using fuzzy logic combined with 12+ advanced algorithms.
- Centralise all transaction monitoring, screening and CDD alerts as a customer level case for effective investigation.
- Seamless reporting with automated STR and CTR reports as per local or goAML standards.
The Preferred Solution for Traditional Banks
to stay ahead in the fight against financial crime
The area of AML requires constant vigilance and continual enhancement. The use of RegTech such as Tookitaki’s AMLS enables us to augment our ability to identify actionable alerts and minimise false positives. These sharpen the accuracy and effectiveness of our AML risk management.
Compliance Office of a Singapore Bank