Revenue Operations Manager
Tookitaki is seeking a highly hands-on Revenue Operations Manager to drive revenue growth through close collaboration with the sales hunter team and BDRs.
The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of revenue operations, be highly analytical, and have a hands-on approach to managing the sales process and HubSpot.
• Take a hands-on approach to working with the sales hunter team to develop and implement effective sales strategies.
• Collaborate with BDRs to manage the top of funnel process and ensure a seamless handoff to the sales hunter team.
• Analyze sales performance data to identify areas for improvement and implement changes to increase efficiency and effectiveness.
• Manage the sales process to ensure that it is aligned with overall business goals.
• Optimize the use of HubSpot to support the sales process and provide guidance to the sales hunter team and BDRs on its effective use.
• Stay up to date with industry trends and best practices to continuously evaluate and improve the sales process.
• MBA - Strategy and Finance ( IIM, XLRI, Symbiosis )/ Bachelors or General Science with MBA or CA with MBA( XLRI, IIM, Symbiosis).
• 6+ years of experience in revenue operations and sales.
• Proven track record of successfully managing and optimizing sales processes.
• Strong analytical skills and data-driven approach to decision-making.
• Hands-on experience with HubSpot and other relevant sales and revenue operations tools and technologies.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build strong relationships with cross-functional teams.
• Ability to work effectively in a remote environment.