We are looking for an experienced candidate who has successfully ran GTM strategy in B2B SaaS companies growing from USD10-50 million in 2-3 years.
In Tookitaki, s/he will be responsible for driving global business GTM growth of our financial crime product, titled FinCense.
The ideal candidate will have strong problem solving and analytical skills, business acumen, as well as interpersonal skills.
This position is suited for someone who is ambitious, hardworking, and who isn’t afraid to roll up their sleeves and get into the details.
This role is highly visible and cross-functional, requiring regular communication with the marketing, sales, account management and leadership team to drive strategic alignment and scale-up strategy.
- Create GTM strategy for must-have accounts and long-tail customers using account-based marketing, digital advertising and content marketing.
- Implement and execute GTM strategy with a team comprising of business development and digital marketing.
- Collaborate with operations team to provide analytics support to create and maintain a dashboard that provides the leadership team a stock and flow view of the sales pipeline across top-of-funnel and active buying funnel.
- Collaborate with product management and account management team to understand product and customer sentiments to identify and build a path to continuously increase monthly recurring revenue (MRR), lower customer acquisition costs (CAC) and increase net dollar retention (NDR).
- Drive GTM budget and product pricing in coordination with marketing, sales and leadership team to drive revenue targets for the year.
- Collaborate with global partnership lead to create partner-focussed GTM strategy and drive target leads on a month-on-month basis.
- Develop, monitor and report on critical success metrics (KPIs) and communicate actionable insights to relevant stakeholders.
- 9+ years of experience within investment banking, management consulting with a recent experience in driving GTM for a B2B SaaS technology company with revenue of USD 10-50 million.
- BE or BSc in computer engineering, mathematics or physics.
- Track record of successfully driving projects from end to end (from building strategy to execution).
- Excellent communication and presentation skills – written, verbal, and graphic - are a must.
- Strong work ethic - able to take ownership beyond own responsibility and manage timelines/deliverables effectively.
- Highly developed interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships.
- Ability to think creatively and critically and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic, and often ambiguous work environment.
- A team player who us direct, transparent, humble.
- Provide and be receptive to constructive feedback.
Compensation & Job Perks:
- Opportunity to innovate, Learn and Grow.
- Attractive variable compensation package.
- Flexible working hours - everything is results-oriented.
- Opportunity to work with an award-winning organization in the hottest space in tech - artificial intelligence and advanced machine learning.
- Flexible working hours and hybrid mode working.